Dirty or discoloured carpets can bring a drab appearance to any home… but how much spare time do you have available to clean all of your floor fabric? We wouldn’t be cleansing the carpets in our own home with just the stuff we’ve got under the sink, and we know you don’t want to either. This service for carpet cleaning in Liverpool makes refreshing all of your floor coverings simple, providing all of the latest solutions and tools in expert hands, so you can put your feet up. Soon you’ll enjoy a nice fresh home, with none of the effort that’s usually involved!
Dialling 015 1673 0051 makes booking your appointment quick and easy. Get a free quote on what you need when you call, or when you contact us online – there’s no obligation, and the whole booking process will only take a minute or two!
Why Select Our Carpet Cleaners in Liverpool For Your Job?
The quality of what you’ll be getting speaks for itself… or at least our other customers speak for it! Head on over to our reviews page and see what they’ve had to say. Rest assured, whenever you use our reliable carpet cleaning services you’ll be getting:
- Precise hot water extraction cleansing: the most effective modern fabric washing method, steam cleaning gets great results on all kinds of carpets and rugs
- Customer care when you need it: call to book, or amend a booking you’ve already made, any time you’ve a moment to spare – we’re here 24/7
- Convenient appointments for any timetable: got a limited time in which you can allow your carpet to be damp in? Chat to us about our weekend and evening slots
- Services for every occasion: if it’s not fabric cleansing that you’re after, remember we’ve got after builders cleaning and spring cleaning options for a thorough clean
- Highly competent staff working under full insurance protection: our staff know how to treat all kinds of carpets, and are backed by total insurance cover
How Our Carpet Cleaning Services Work
Wondering if your carpet is suitable for this service? Interested in how we’ll get such great results? Here’s the answers to some of the most common questions our clients ask us:
Q. What exactly does this cleaning process entail?
A. We use hot water extraction equipment to inject heated water and a specially chosen detergent deep into the weave of your carpet. The heated water and detergent combo washes away all of the dirt with it as it’s extracted. The heat of the water is fantastic at destroying pollutants and other allergens present in your carpet, which is brilliant for sufferers of asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
Q. How effective is this technique when it comes to stains and other discolourations?
A. Unlike some other carpet cleaning companies, we’re always upfront about the results that our team will achieve. We start each service with a careful pre-treatment of any stains or discoloured areas, and hot water extraction is one of the most effective tools of its kind at dealing with any issues you’re having with your carpet.
Q. My carpet is made of wool, jute, seagrass, or some other natural material. Can this cleansing method be used?
A. If your rug is made from a natural material that could shrink when treated with water, we’d recommend chatting with our team about it in detail before booking your appointment.
Our Staff Hiring Policy
You’ll only see smart uniforms and clear identification when our team arrive on your doorstep. Our hiring policy is that each member of our staff must pass a thorough background and CRB check, as well going through a personal interviewing process before we hire them. This means superior carpet cleaning services for you, delivered by experts you can trust.