Get the free time that you deserve with a helping hand each week, fortnight, or month – our experienced team are the ones to call for domestic cleaning in Liverpool. You’ll find it quick and easy to arrange your booking, and even easier to get on with your life without the hassle of cleaning and chores hanging over your head. You control this handy service, and you’ll be getting your work form the same friendly maid each week, leading to a cheerful and productive working relationship.
Give 015 1673 0051 a call – there’s a helpful adviser standing by to chat with you, and you can also contact us online. Want to get a free quote? Request one at any time. You’ll find our lines stay open 24 hours a day.
What You Get By Hiring Us For Home Cleaning in Liverpool
There’s a whole range of reasons why our other clients keep using our affordable domestic cleaning services. These include:
- It’s cleansing where you’re the boss: you tell your maid what you need done with each visit, and they’ll work as hard as possible to get everything finished!
- Booking facilities that are open 24 hours a day: you’ve got both phone and online support facilities ready to use at your convenience
- Your choice of appointment times: fit in your weekly, fortnightly or monthly visit in around even your busiest times of year
- Great services for every occasion: in need of specialist attention for fabric or cookers? Try out our carpet cleaning or oven cleaning options
- References, vetting and CRB-checks: we make sure that all of our staff are dedicated to giving you the best results possible
Got a Question About Using Us for House Cleaning?
This is such a wide-ranging and flexible service that it’s no surprise that many of our clients have questions about how to get the best from it. Here are the most popular questions that our other customers have asked when they used use us for professional spring cleaning:
Q. How long should I leave it between each service?
A. We offer weekly, fortnightly and monthly regular appointments, but the real answer is – it’s up to you! How much mess is there this week? How may chores don’t you want to do? Let us know, and we’ll be happy to advise.
Q. Your service is hourly based, right? So how long should I book you for?
A. We’ve got enough experience in the trade to be able to give you pretty accurate estimates of how long certain jobs will take. Simply ask when you call!
Q. You can do chores too?
A. Absolutely! Many of our clients get us to do their ironing or laundry duties, dish washing, feed pets and water plants in addition to cleansing whatever areas of their home they decide need the attention this week.
What Sets Our Team Apart From the Rest?
As we mentioned above, we like to make sure that the people you’re hiring to work for you are the very best in the business. This means checking their references and background, personally interviewing them, and making sure that each has been given all of the proper training. Your maid will arrive on time and smartly uniformed, ready to do all of those bothersome chores so you can get on with your day!