Forget about the stress of cleaning up after you’ve moved all of your things out of the place you used to live, with this stress-free option. You shouldn’t have to worry about tidying up after you’ve spent all that time loading and unloading, packing, and unpacking… give us a call and set up end of tenancy cleaning in Liverpool and relax while we get to work. You’ll see us working to a checklist that’s been given the nod by all of the UK’s top estate agents, so we’ll never miss a spot.
Call 015 1673 0051 or contact us online to ask a question or set up your appointment hassle-free whenever you’ve got a free minute! You’ll find ready and raring to go any time of the day or night, 24/7!
Get Move Out Cleaning That’s Fully Guaranteed
Choose us for:
- A thorough clean for all of your property: following our tenancy checklist, we’ll cleanse any part of your property which needs attention
- A full guarantee that your deposit will get back to you: and if you let us know there’s an issue within 48 hours, we come back for free!
- 24-hour support and service: make your appointment at any time – we’re ready throughout the day and night to take your call
- Overnight and short-notice appointments on offer: fit us in easily around your moving timetable, whatever it is
- Amazing value for money: which only gets better when you add other options like carpet cleaning to your booking
- Oven cleaning included for FREE: check out our oven cleaning page to see what else you’re getting!
- Experienced staff who’re fully insured: comprehensive insurance protection and a thorough vetting process ensures a reliable service for you
What Happens When You Hire Our End of Tenancy Cleaners
Here are some of the questions that we get asked most when people book our professional end of tenancy cleaning services:
Q.What’s included in the cost?
A. A clean of your whole home is carefully conducted by our experienced team. They clean all bathrooms, kitchens, living areas, corridors, and pay extra special attention to those troublesome areas that some other cleaners might miss.
Q. What’s this checklist all about?
A. We spent a long time figuring out what was the best way to guarantee the most effective service. So, we asked the experts! All of the UK’s leading estate agencies have contributed to the list of things we’ll do to fix your home.
Q. Who is this service suitable for?
A. As well as being ideal if you’re moving out of your previous property as a tenant, you’ll find that we’re used by landlords and agencies who want to ensure that their property is in the best possible condition both before and after occupancy.
What Makes Our Staff Stand Out From the Crowd?
We only hire helpful and hard working individuals to join our team! And before any staff member’s first appointment each gets fully CRB and background checked, as well as being given the latest training in the use of all of our equipment. What’s more, while our team are in your former home you’ll be able to relax – we provide full insurance cover as standard, as well as our handy guarantee that we’ll be back within 48 hours to fix anything that your landlord perceives as a problem.